All Content © 2017 IRON WORKERS LOCAL UNION NO. 3. All Rights Reserved.
Rigging / Machinery Moving
Iron Workers along with their signatory contractors can provide and implement plans for meeting the design needs for any rigging and rigging equipment necessary for any project or specialty application.
Whether transporting large equipment, moving material loads, and/or implementing plans for any rigging project, Iron Workers have received the specialty training needed to meet the complex challenges of the project. Our know-how, experience in a variety of industries, and high safety standards provide high quality and best value for the investment.
- Pittsburgh Annealing – Pittsburgh, PA (SSSI)
- Erie Forge – Erie, PA (Morris Kreitz)
- CONSOL Energy Center – Pittsburgh, PA (Athletic & Performance Rigging)
- Owen Corning Glass – Clarion, PA (Lilja)
- Meresen/Carbone Graphite – St. Marys, PA (Somerset Steel Erection)
- Performing Arts Center – Midland, PA (Pook Diemont & Ohl, Inc.)
- Hamot Parking Ramp – Erie, PA (Carrara Steel Erectors)
- Conemaugh Generating Station – New Florence, PA (Aycock)
- August Wilson Center for African American Culture – Pittsburgh, PA (Pook Diemont & Ohl, Inc.)
- Hazlett Theater Allegheny Center – Pittsburgh, PA (L&J Erection)
- Keystone Generating Station – Shelocta, PA (HAKE Rigging)
- Appleton Paper Mill – Roaring Springs, PA (Aycock)
- MRIs at Children’s Hospital/Washington Hospital/Sewickley Valley Hospital/UPMC Presbyterian/Monongahela General Hospital/ St. Clair Hospital/ Butler Hospital/UPMC St. Margaret – Various Locations, PA (Century Steel Erectors)