All Content © 2017 IRON WORKERS LOCAL UNION NO. 3. All Rights Reserved.
Industrial construction has long been a part of the Iron Workers job description. Specialized skills, continual training, and attention to safety standards are part of a day’s work on projects such as: steel mills, powerhouses, capitol projects and factories.
- Pleasants Power Station – Willow Island, WV (Abate Irwin)
- United Refinery – Warren, PA (Connell Inc.)
- Owens Illinois Glass Plant – Brockway, PA (Lilja Corporation)
- Shippingport Gypsum Board Plant – Shippingport, PA (Century Steel Erectors)
- Keystone Generating Station Stacks – Shelocta, PA (Kareena)
- Cheswick Power Station – Cheswick, PA (Stevens)
- Ellwood Forge – Warren, PA (Connell Inc.)
- AK Steel – Butler, PA (Industrial Construction Co/Chapman Industrial/Selinsky Force/Abate Irwin/SPC/Wymer Steel Inc./EJ Construction)
- Keystone Generating Station Scrubbers -Shelocta, PA (Stevens)
- American Eagle Paper Mill – Tyrone, PA (Minnotte)
- Beaver Valley Nuclear Power Station Steam Generator - Shippingport, PA (Day Zimmermann NPS)
- Keystone Generating Station Conveyors – Shelocta, PA (Somerset Steel Erection)
- Hatfield’s Ferry Power Station – Masontown, PA (Washington Group/B&W/Dearborn Crane & Eng. Co./Pullman Power)
- Beaver Valley Nuclear Power Station Razor Wire Fence – Shippingport, PA (Chemsteel)