All Content © 2017 IRON WORKERS LOCAL UNION NO. 3. All Rights Reserved.
About Iron Workers Local Union No. 3
In Clearfield, Erie, and Western PA there are over 1,800 Iron Workers specializing in the following craft sectors: structural steel erection, pre-cast concrete construction, bridge erection and repair, ornamental iron/curtain wall, concrete/reinforcing steel, pre-engineered metal buildings, welding, rigging/machinery moving, post tensioning, industrial construction, industrial plant maintenance, and wind turbine construction.
Taking pride in their craft and performance has resulted in the building of some of the most recognizable buildings, sports arenas, bridges, stadiums, monuments, and hospitals in the area and across the country.
As you plan and prepare for your next construction project, recruit the highly skilled, best-trained, and safety-conscious team of craftsmen in the industry - Iron Workers Local Union No. 3.
- Iron Workers take great pride in their craft.
- Iron Workers are efficient and effective workers.
- Iron Workers generate higher productivity.
- Iron Workers deliver results.
- Iron Workers’ training is an ongoing process.
- Iron Workers practice the most stringent safety standards.